A301/1-3 Charles St, CANTERBURY NSW 2193Sold $697,000
Position Perfect - Center Point to Convenience
Apartment Sold - CANTERBURY NSW
Set in a convenient and prime location of just a stroll to Canterbury train station, this property is surely not be missed.
This modern & comfortable two bedroom apartment is situated in the secured ‘Canterbury Grand’ complex.
Convenience is at your door literally a stone throw away, to Woolworths shopping center below with a variety of eateries and other amenities around.
– High ceilings
– Open plan living and dining leading onto a generous sized balcony
– Stylish bathroom with quality finishes, fittings and fully tiled
– North-West facing balcony facing the quiet inner-side of the building with the glimpses of city-scape & greeneries.
– View of Canterbury park from the living and dining.
– Secure building with intercom and lift access
– Gourmet kitchen with Caesar stone island bench top
– Separate internal laundry with dryer
– Secured building with underground car space
– Within 2 mins walk to Canterbury Station & buses, & 5 mins walk Aldi Supermarket
– Short stroll from Cooks River Walk, great dining options, vibrant cafes & bakeries
– Close proximity to schools, hospitals and parks
– 11 mins drive to Market Place Leichhardt, Sydney’s Little Italy
– under 15 mins drive to Westfield Burwood
Notice: Please be advised that in light of the current Covid-19 outbreak, all attendees to properties and our office will be required to wear a face mask. Hand sanitiser will be provided on-site.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- Land is 87 m²
- Floor Area is 76 m²
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining