88 Burton Street, DARLINGHURST NSW 2010Sold
Historical Suburban Sanctuary
House Sold - DARLINGHURST NSW
Forming part of a terrace row with rich history behind it, this 1 bedroom terrace home offers a tranquil convenient living.
This rare gem is one of a few remaining original sandstone terraces available in the heart of Darlinghurst.
Northern light, with contemporary lifestyle offers added advantage to this warm and inviting suburban sanctuary.
– Bright northerly rear aspect
– Bright interiors reveal a choice of living and dining zones
– Good-sized open plan design
– Sunlit bedroom with built-ins wardrobes opens out onto Juliet balcony
– Front/Rear access
– Peace and privacy
– Tiles throughout with floorboards in the bedroom
– Low maintenance & sun drenched private courtyard
– Security grills in all the windows and doors
– Future scope to update, redesign or renovate (STCA)
– approx 10mins walk to the city
– approx 10mins walk to the Museum & King Cross Station
– stone throw away from bus-stops, eateries & amenities
– 5 mins walk to St Vincent Hospital
Notice: Please be advised that in light of the current Covid-19 outbreak, all attendees to properties and our office will be required to wear a face mask. Hand sanitiser will be provided on-site.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy, and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- Land is 0 m²