48 Parklands Road, NORTH RYDE NSW 2113Sold
Sold Prior To Auction!
House Sold - NORTH RYDE NSW
Tightly held within the pocket of North Ryde, this single story brick home offers a perfect opportunity with the options to renovate of redevelop on a wide level of 677 sqm block of land with an ideal North East aspect.
Set on the quiet street of Parklands, it is the perfect home for the family residence appeal and lifestyle. Only minutes walk to children playgrounds, parks, close to schools and Ryde community sports centre. It is strategically located to local transport network , Macquarie Business Park and Macquarie Centre.
While planning your renovation or design your dream home, you can have the option to add an upper level, a swimming pool, granny flat or redevelop it to an architectural masterpiece (STCA).
– Capitalize on the huge land of 677sqm with approximate 17m frontage.
– Unique interiors with decent bedrooms, large lounge room and entertaining back yard.
– Easy access to nearby Coxs Road shops, Macquarie centre, business parks, schools and playgrounds.
– Well connected with local network transport to the city, including M2 Highway.
– Strategic location with upcoming urbanization of Macquarie Park, close to Top Ryde, Chatswood and Lane Cove.
For further enquiries, please contact Alvin at 0466 090 928.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 677 m²
- 2 Garage