336/2 Kirby Walk ZETLAND, NSW 2017Sold $720,000
Elegant and Remarkable Lifestyle
Apartment Sold - ZETLAND NSW
Welcome to this stunning one bedroom with media /study in the prestigious Platinum tower. A North East aspect apartment filled with natural sunlight throughout the area and a balcony that is overlooking into the Zen-like garden. It is an immaculate masterpiece designed by one of Sydney’s leading architect with sophisticated and glamorous interiors. The polished interior schemes are nothing sort of breathtaking. This apartment defines contemporary urban living and the most exquisite residence in Zetland.
A masterpiece suitable for all looking for an appeal so close to the Sydney CBD, lifestyle, amenities and transport.
Positioned in an absolute attractive suburb, the tranquility of its garden sanctuary and surrounding areas provides a relaxing and socializing environment.
– North aspect facing with abundance natural sunlight into the bedroom and living area
– Polished interior schemes and top kitchen finishes with Miele appliances.
– Kitchen with Miele gas cooktop, microwave, mirror splashback, dishwasher, enclosed fridge cabinet and
laundry equipped with dryer.
– Security video intercom, internal ducted air condition / heating.
– Strategically located within walking distance to amenities, transport, parks, East Village, cafes and
surrounding restaurants. Definitely a convenient and modern lifestyle within the inner city area.
– On ground facilities includes gym, spa, and a barbecue area for entertaining visitors and families
For private appointment, contact Alvin Ngiam at 0466 090 928.
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Ducted Heating
- Ducted Cooling