32/21 Angas Street MEADOWBANK, NSW 2114Price Guide $895,000 - $915,000
Motivated vendor says must sell
Apartment - MEADOWBANK NSW
This high floor apartment offers a peaceful living, designed with modern concept to welcome all family and friends. You will enjoy the internal optimum space and a comfort living lifestyle.
A peaceful outlook over the Parramatta River from the balcony. The complex also offers grocers, amenities and it is only a few minutes’ walk to the Meadowbank rail services and ferry wharf.
– Peaceful and private living with architectural design
– East aspect with living / dining filled with natural light
– Large bedrooms with build in wardrobes plus stylish ensuite to master
– Modern kitchen with electrical appliances
– Appointed with ducted air conditioning, internal laundry and a double carpark (side by side)
– Onsite conveniences include restaurants, chemist, gym, IGA and more
– Effortless stroll to TAFE and a brief drive / train away to nearby centres such as Top Ryde, Rhodes, IKEA,
Macquarie Centre and Macquarie university.
For private inspection, contact Alvin Ngiam 0466 090 928
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Carport
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes